What’s on at the Meeting House
Sunday March 25, 2018
Study Group, 9:45 am: the third and final session on Exploring Quaker Spirituality as part of the Deepening the Life of the Spirit Together section of the Being Friends course.
Sunday April 1, 2018
Shared Lunch 12.30pm All welcome
Sunday April 15, 2018
Openings Group 9:45am. John Woolman: Quaker preacher and early abolitionist
Business Meeting 12.30pm
- Monthly shared lunch
First Sunday of every month 12:30pm – all welcome. Please bring food to share.
- Quaker Faith and Practice Study Group – For summary click here.
- Openings Discussion Group – For topics click here.
Find out more about what we do – read our blog
- Visit to the Quaker Tapestry: Saturday August 12, 2017
On Saturday Hammersmith Friends visited the Quaker tapestry, on display at Friends House. Here memb...
- Young Friend leafleting for No Third Runway
Joe joins Hammersmith and Fulham No Third Runway Campaign in distributing information leaflets i...
- Visit from Margaret, Nicholas and baby Angus
Welcomes all around. Abi welcomes Margaret and Nicholas's new baby Angus to our meeting, while Th...